Friday 3 November 2017

Genius Hour Complete

The Genius Hour blog is finally complete and I have learned so much, not just about my research question about how to incorporate movement in the classroom, but also how to use the many resources my tech teacher provided us with along the way. I got the idea to use Virtual Field Trips in the classroom, learned how to use Google Docs for quizzes, learned how to embed files, learned about a useful jeopardy site, learned how to more effectively use Google calendar, learned how to use PowToon, learned how to make a video with iMovie, learned about copyright laws online, learned about AMAZING resources to use online for teaching. Ex. ClassDojo, Planboard.chalk, learned more about PowToon like how to add effects, learned how to make use of Backroom chats for group work, learned how to make a successful Tedtalk, and learned how to add music/voice overs in Powtoon. This technology course gave me so many resources that I will definitely use in my future and taught me how to properly use these resources for a more efficient and effective classroom setting!





No comments:

Post a Comment